Latest results of real world studies reported in journals, online or at major congresses
Valuable insights from Forum Members about how they are using anti-CGRP therapies and the results they are seeing
Share your knowledge
We would like to hear about your experiences of using anti-CGRP therapies – whether it’s an observational study, a series of case notes or just a single interesting response that you’d like to share with colleagues. If you would like to contribute, please submit information here: [email protected].
Please be careful to ensure that no patient can be identified from the information you provide.
To help make your contribution as useful as possible to your colleagues, you may like to address some or all of the following questions:
- Which country do you work in and are you working in a primary, secondary or tertiary care setting?
- Which anti-CGRP drugs are available to you and how do you decide which to prescribe?
- Who are you prescribing anti-CGRP therapies to, and approximately how many patients (episodic/chronic migraine?)
- How well have patients responded - do you see worse/similar/better effects than in clinical trials?
- What do patients say about treatment and how it compares with what they were using before anti-CGRP therapies?
- Are you seeing a similar side effect profile to what is seen in clinical trials? If not, why do you think this is?
- What do you do if patients do not respond within 3 months?
- What is your experience of switching patients between anti-CGRP therapies and how have they responded?
- Do you combine anti-CGRP therapies with other preventives, eg. older agents, botulinumtoxinA, devices, and what results have you seen?
- In the area where you work, are patients able to access free anti-CGRP treatment and/or do healthcare payers or insurers partly or fully fund treatment?
- How easy is it to get insurer/payer approval for patients to access to anti-CGRP therapies during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Please limit your contribution to a maximum of 500 words.